SIENNA publications on the ELSI of AI & Robotics
The SIENNA project is starting to produce results that will be published both in public deliverable reports and peer-reviewed journals. This page lists our outputs covering the ELSI of artificial intelligence and robotics. You will find a complete list of outputs from the SIENNA project here.
- Jansen P, Broadhead S, Rodrigues R, Wright D, Brey P, Fox A, Wang N, SIENNA D4.1 State-of-the-art Review, WP4 - AI & Robotics, 2018, Public deliverable report from the SIENNA project
- Tamborino L, Lanzerath D et al. D4.3 Survey of REC approaches and codes for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, 2018, Public deliverable report from the SIENNA project. Download the D4.3 report from the CORDIS portal here
- Rodrigues R et al. D4.2 Analysis of the legal and human rights requirements for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics in and outside the EU, 2019, Public deliverable report from the SIENNA project. Download the D4.2 from the Cordis Portal.
Articles in scientific journals
- Fernow J, de Miguel Beriain I, Brey P, & Stahl B, Setting future ethical standards for ICT, Big Data, AI and robotics, ORBIT Journal 2019, 2019(1). https://doi.org/10.29297/orbit.v2019i1.115
- Rodrigues R, AI and robotics adverse impacts – how resilient or vulnerable are we?, Trilateral Research, 4 February 2020
- Fernow J, How can we set future ethical standards for ICT, Big Data, AI and robotics?, the Ethics Blog, 11 July 2019
- Rodrigues R, Resseguier A, The underdog in the AI and ethical debate: human autonomy, Ethics Dialogues, 12 Jun 2019
- Warso Z, Harnessing existing human rights jurisprudence to guide AI, Digital Freedom Fund Blog, 8 April 2019
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Robotics: Connect with the SIENNA project, May 15, 2019
- SIENNA Project: AI & Robotics, November 12, 2019.
- SIENNA Project: Codes, guidelines & legal requirements for AI & Robotics, June 2, 2020