SIENNA publications on the ELSI of AI & Robotics
The SIENNA project is starting to produce results that will be published both in public deliverable reports and peer-reviewed journals. This page lists our outputs covering the ELSI of artificial intelligence and robotics. You will find a complete list of outputs from the SIENNA project here.
Articles in scientific journals
- Fernow J, de Miguel Beriain I, Brey P, & Stahl B, Setting future ethical standards for ICT, Big Data, AI and robotics, ORBIT Journal 2019, 2019(1). https://doi.org/10.29297/orbit.v2019i1.115
- Jansen P, Broadhead S, Rodrigues R, Wright D, Brey P, Fox A, Wang N, SIENNA D4.1 State-of-the-art Review, WP4 - AI & Robotics, 2018, Public deliverable report from the SIENNA project
- Fernow J, How can we set future ethical standards for ICT, Big Data, AI and robotics?, the Ethics Blog, 11 July 2019
- Rodrigues R, Resseguier A, The underdog in the AI and ethical debate: human autonomy, Ethics Dialogues, 12 Jun 2019
- Warso Z, Harnessing existing human rights jurisprudence to guide AI, Digital Freedom Fund Blog, 8 April 2019
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Robotics: Connect with the SIENNA project (no 1), issued May 15, 2019
- SIENNA Project: AI & Robotics (no 2), issued November 12, 2019.