Contact the SIENNA project
Coordinator Philip Brey, University of Twente
Deputy coordinator Rowena Rodrigues, Trilateral Research
Press and communications:
Josepine Fernow, Uppsala University
Do you want to receive regular news updates?
Do you want to be included in our list of stakeholders for AI and robotics, human enhancement or human genomics?
Read the SIENNA data protection notice.
- Ethical debates about genetic cognitive enhancement: Time to broaden the discussion 2020-10-23
- Webinars 17 June: Enhancing legal frameworks 2020-06-03
- COVID-19 and climate change: Why has the response been so different? 2020-04-21
- Public online lecture on false messages and false messengers 2020-04-20
- SIENNA legal analysis webinar on 5 March! 2020-02-17
Ethical impact of technology
We use a model for ethical impact assessment that takes technological conceptualisation, socio-economic and ethical impact into account.
The SIENNA project will develop ethical codes for human genomics, human enhancement, AI & robotics. We will also help improve existing ethical and legal frameworks for all three areas.