Publications from the SIENNA project
The SIENNA project is starting to produce results that will be published both in public deliverable reports and peer-reviewed journals. You will find a complete list here, and, as our work progresses, you will also find separate lists for the ELSI of Human Genomics, Human Enhancement and AI & Robotics.
- Slokenberga S & Howard HC, The right to science and human germline editing. Sweden, its external commitments and the ambiguous national responses under the Genetic Integrity Act, Förvaltningsrättslig Tidskrift, 2019;2:199-222.
- Canellopoulou-Bottis, Maria, The Greek Law on Genetics and Genomics - An Overview and Outlook for Future Perspectives, SSRN, available online December 4, 2018
- Vears DF, Niemiec E, Howard HC, Borry P, How do consent forms for diagnostic high‐throughput sequencing address unsolicited and secondary findings? A content analysis, Clinical Genetics, 2018;94(3-4): 21-329.
- Vears DF, Niemiec E, Howard HC, Borry P, Analysis of VUS reporting, variant reinterpretation and recontact policies in clinical genomic sequencing consent forms, European Journal of Human Genetics, 2018;26:1743–1751.
Newsletters from the SIENNA project
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Robotics: Connect with the SIENNA project (no 1), issued May 15, 2019
- Human Genomics: Connect with the SIENNA project (no 1), issued May 21, 2019
- Human Enhancement: Connect with the SIENNA project (no 1), issued May 28, 2019